When marketing on social media you need to have content, but more importantly, you need to have sharable content. The brands that have shareable content are the ones winning, they are the ones standing out. Being able to create some fun, shareable content will add an extra something to your online marketing plan.
According to a survey conducted by CoSchedule, “People buy (and share content) from those that they know, like, and trust. Most sharing, as it turns out, is primarily dependent on the personal relationships of your readers.
- 49% say sharing allows them to inform others of products they care about and potentially change opinions or encourage action
- 68% share to give people a better sense of who they are and what they care about
- 78% share information online because it lets them stay connected to people they may not otherwise stay in touch with
- 69% share information because it allows them to feel more involved in the world
- 84% share because it is a way to support causes or issues they care about
With Facebook changing the emphasis to having more meaningful communication, having shareable content will only help your business succeed in this space.
Below is a list of 3 free online tools to help you create fun, shareable content.
With GIPHY, you can use their library of existing GIF’s or create your own from a YouTube video or footage of yourself. There are many editing options and you can embed your GIF or download the file.
Look over your online strategy and see if you have anything fun and sociable for your audience. Too much promotion will turn them off. If you need some fun, look at the list above and see what will work with your company’s brand.
If you need help coming up with an online marketing strategy or implementing one, we would love to talk to you.